Internode Data Centres
Internode operate in a number of data centres across Australia for the co-location of customer equipment. Secured against a variety of environmental challenges, Internode's Data Centres form the essential platform for Internet Server Co-location and off-site Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategies.
We also have a dedicated section in the world-class Global Switch data centre at Ultimo in New South Wales.
Internode's secure, caged section guarantees 24-hour access to the facility for both Internode and its customers who have equipment stored there. The data centre is protected with comprehensive power and Internet access redundancy as well as state-of-the-art cooling and fire prevention systems.
With server slots available in full, half and one-third rack configurations, Internode can offer you the space and flexibility for your future business needs. To discuss your co-location requirements, contact our Corporate Sales department online or call 13 NODE (13 66 33).
Co-location provides a number of benefits for business customers, essentially providing a scalable amount of 'carrier-grade' data centre environment for your servers and networking equipment. At an Internode Data Centre, this can be achieved at a fraction of the price of establishing and managing this environment at your business premises.
Internode offers co-location services throughout Australia, allowing your business to take advantage of our redundant bandwidth and power, extensive security and business continuity protection. Co-location services are a good solution for businesses of any size, when you want to maintain your own equipment but rent a secure space to ensure continuous operation of your environment.
Internode's co-location options include per-rack unit shared space with escorted access; dedicated bays and racks with unescorted 24 x 7 access; right through to caged areas for larger enterprise requirements.
- Co-location is inherently 'off-site' from the customer's offices, and hence can often form a key part of your disaster recovery / business continuity strategy.
- Co-located servers can also be cost-effectively connected via Ethernet to the Internet and/or your wide area network, with high availability assured via diverse building access points.
Carrier Grade Facilities
- Security - Internode's facilities feature comprehensively monitored security systems. All access is via individually tracked proximity card-keys, in conjunction with the latest in biometric authentication. There is a separate access path to the customer co-location rack areas, which are populated with locked and secure racks for customers choosing our unattended physical access service. Other rack areas are available on a fully escorted basis. Video surveillance, motion sensors and security alarms protect all areas within the Centre.
- Power - Internode provides the option of redundant dual power feeds (via generator-backed dual UPS) for maximum power integrity.
- Environmental Stability - Our facilities provide a tightly controlled physical environment. Conditions are maintained at a uniform level, with optimal relative humidity and temperature. Multiple dual-redundant air-handling units ensure consistently sound environmental conditions.
- Fire Protection - Fire detection and suppression system have been installed based on a Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm (VESDA) fire detection system; along with inert gas and dry-pipe fire extinguishing systems.
- Connectivity - Internode's 'carrier-neutral' facilities support connectivity from all major telecommunications carriers. We also offer a complete range of connectivity options to Internode's own international IP network; supporting high performance Internet and private network connections at any bandwidth required.
- Storage - A range of options are available for all our Data Centre customers. Internode provides high-speed network services that automatically backup client machines anywhere in our Data Centres to centralised off-site storage devices.
- Fully monitored environment - 24x7.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements
contact Internode Corporate Sales on 13 NODE (13 66 33)